Crispy Onion Chicken
Chicken breasts coated in crispy fried onions.
This recipe contains onions (french), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), mustard (honey)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 1/2 cup(s) crispy fried onions
- 6 whole boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup(s) honey dijon mustard or honey mustard
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Crush crispy fried onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin. Transfer to sheet of waxed paper.
- 2. Spread mustard evenly on chicken. Coat with onion crumbs; pressing gently to adhere.
- 3. Place in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.