Creamy Broccoli Salad
Try this colorful broccoli salad as an alternative to pasta or potato salad.
This recipe contains fresh broccoli, bacon, onions (red), cranberries (dried), sunflower seeds, mayonnaise, sugar, white vinegar
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 lb. fresh broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 whole red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup(s) sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- 1. Peel some of the cucumber skin, remove seeds and dice and place in a medium size bowl.
- 2. Add tomatoes, feta and olives. Squeeze lemon juice and drizzle olive oil.
- 3. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes before serving for best flavor.