Parmesan Zucchini and Corn
A healthy 10 minute side dish to dress up any meal. It’s so simple yet full of flavor.
This recipe contains olive oil, garlic (fresh), zucchini, corn (kernels), basil (dried), oregano (dried), thyme (dried), salt (kosher), peppercorns (black), limes, cilantro (fresh), cheese (parmesan, grated)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 clove(s) fresh garlic, minced
- 4 whole zucchini, diced
- 1 cup(s) corn kernels (frozen, canned or roasted)
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 ds. kosher salt, to taste
- 1 ds. fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- 2. Add zucchini, corn, basil, oregano and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in lime juice and cilantro. Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan.