Pumpkin Pie Parfait
Pumpkin pie parfait with ginger snap cookies.
This recipe contains whipping cream, sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, pumpkin (canned), cinnamon (ground), nutmeg, ginger (ground), cookies (ginger snap)
Prep time: 20 min
- 1 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree, canned
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 18 - 20 ginger snap cookies, broken into pieces
- 1. Pour heavy cream into a cold stainless steel bowl and beat with an electric mixer until it begins to thicken. Slowly add 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla. Continue beating until cream forms soft peaks. Place in refrigerator.
- 2. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese. Slowly add remaining sugar; mix until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger until combined. Gently fold in 1/3 portion of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- 3. Assemble the parfaits by layering the broken cookies, pumpkin mixture and whipped cream. Repeat once or twice, depending on the size of the glass. Garnish with cookie crumbs, if desired.