Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe! Soft baked, very chocolatey and impossible to ruin. All chocolate chip cookies should be this good!
This recipe contains butter, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, eggs, vanilla extract, flour (all-purpose), baking soda, salt, chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), peanut butter chips
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg, yolk only
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) reeses peanut butter chips
- 1. Stir melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until well combined.
- 2. Add in egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix until lighter in color
- 3. Add in the flour, baking soda and salt. Scrape the sides of the bowl and the bottom really well to ensure a smooth, well stirred batter
- 4. Hand stir the chocolate chips and peanut butter cups into the batter and let it sit 20 minutes to let the flour soak into the rest of the batter
- 5. Preheat oven to 325. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and scoop cookie dough onto prepared pans, using a two tablespoon cookie scoop.
- 6. Bake 8-9 minutes, rotating sheets half way through baking. When you pull your cookies out of the oven, they will looked cooked around the edges and undercooked in the center.
- 7. Bake 8-9 minutes, rotating sheets half way through baking. When you pull your cookies out of the oven, they will looked cooked around the edges and undercooked in the center.