Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents
A great party or game-day snack! The filling for these Hot Ham and Cheese Crescents can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to bake the crescents. I like to cut the crescent rolls into two triangles to make bite-sized crescents. If you are making the crescents for lunch or dinner, you may want to keep the crescents whole. I think the crescents taste best hot or at room temperature
This recipe contains ham, cheese (cheddar, shredded), cheese (swiss, shredded), cream cheese, mustard (dijon), worcestershire, sugar (brown), jalapenos (pickled), crescent rolls, poppy seeds
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 16 oz. cooked ham, chopped
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. shredded swiss cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup(s) pickled jalapeño, chopped
- 3 can(s) 8oz. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds, for topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Mix together ham, cheddar, swiss, cream cheese, dijon mustard, Worcestershire, brown sugar and jalapeños.
- 3. Separate crescent rolls into 24 triangles. Cut each triangle in half, forming two triangles. Scoop one tablespoon of ham mixture on the long end of each triangle. Roll up crescents and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of crescents with poppy seeds.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.