Raisin Bread Turkey Melt
If you're not a fan of raisin bread, you will be after this sandwich! The sweet, and savory notes will forever change your perspective on a grilled turkey melt.
This recipe contains bread (raisin), deli turkey breast, provolone cheese, cheese (american, white), mayonnaise
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 8 slice(s) raisin bread
- 1 lb. deli turkey
- 4 slice(s) provolone cheese
- 4 slice(s) white american cheese
- 6 - 8 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1. Spread mayo on both sides of the bread slices ( I love using mayo instead of butter on the outside of my grilled sandwiches. I think it's better than butter but you can always use butter instead).
- 2. Preheat large pan to medium heat.
- 3. Each sandwich is layered with 4 slices of deli meat and 1 of each slice of cheese.
- 4. Place sandwiches in skillet ( you may have to cook in batches depending on the size of your skillet) and cover.
- 5. Cook till golden brown and flip over, cook uncovered. Cheese should be melted, bread golden brown and crisp. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.