Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Olive Oil
Delicious spaghetti squash with basil and olive oil.
This recipe contains spaghetti squash, olive oil, basil (dried), fresh garlic, salt, pepper, basil (fresh)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 clove(s) smashed garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 handful fresh basil- optional
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 425. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Cut squash in half and scrape out the seeds (you can do afterwards too, but I prefer not to burn that crap out of my hands). Drizzle ½ of the oil on the halves and then sprinkle salt, pepper and basil. Place garlic in the middle, flip over so that the cut sides are down, stab a few times with a fork and place in oven for 45-60 minutes until soft.
- 3. Take out of oven, flip the halves back over and fluff with a fork until it looks just like spaghetti. Drizzle your oil on add fresh basil and devour.