Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Olive Oil
Delicious spaghetti squash with basil and olive oil.
This recipe contains squash (spaghetti), olive oil, basil (dried), garlic (fresh), salt, black pepper, basil (fresh)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 clove(s) smashed garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 handful fresh basil- optional
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 425. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 2. Cut squash in half and scrape out the seeds (you can do afterwards too, but I prefer not to burn that crap out of my hands). Drizzle ½ of the oil on the halves and then sprinkle salt, pepper and basil. Place garlic in the middle, flip over so that the cut sides are down, stab a few times with a fork and place in oven for 45-60 minutes until soft.
- 3. Take out of oven, flip the halves back over and fluff with a fork until it looks just like spaghetti. Drizzle your oil on add fresh basil and devour.