Make this Frittata even better by swapping out for HT Organics Products!
This recipe contains eggs, cheese (cheddar, shredded), asparagus, button mushrooms, butter, pepper, salt
4 - 6 Servings
- 6 eggs
- 1 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped asparagus
- 4 oz. mushrooms
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pn. salt
- 1. Preheat oven to broil. In medium size bowl, using a fork, blend eggs, HT Organics Shredded Cheddar Cheese, pepper, and salt.
- 2. In 12-inch non-stick, oven safe pan, melt butter over medium high heat and sauté asparagus and mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with rubber spatula. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set on top.
- 4. Place pan into oven and broil 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy.
- 5. Remove from pan and cut into 6 servings, serve immediately and enjoy!