Chicken Nuggets with Dipping Sauce
Chicken nuggets, perfect for a crowd, kids or a meal.
This recipe contains XXXXX, salad dressing (honey mustard), barbecue sauce, cider vinegar, XXXXX, chicken, pickles (dill), eggs, milk, flour (all-purpose), sugar (powdered, confectioners), salt, pepper, paprika, oil (peanut)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 15 min
- DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 cup(s) honey mustard dressing (I used Kens)
- 1 tsp. bbq sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- CHICKEN NUGGETS
- 1 lb. chicken breasts- boneless, skinless
- 1 cup(s) dill pickle juice (you can use the juice from a jar of dill pickles)
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour (you can substitute crushed ritz crackers here if you'd like)
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- peanut oil, for frying
- 1. Combine honey mustard and BBQ sauce & vinegar. Set aside.
- 2. Cut chicken into roughly 1″ pieces and place in zippered bag with pickle juice to marinate in refigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 3. Mix together milk and egg in a large bowl. Drain pickle juice from chicken and add chicken to egg mixture. Toss to ensure all pieces are coated.
Drain excess egg mixture.
- 4. Heat oil on medium high to about 375.
- 5. In a zippered bag, add flour powdered sugar, paprika, salt and pepper. Shake well to mix. Add chicken to zippered bag and shake to coat.
- 6. Cook chicken pieces in oil for until crispy and browned (about 3 to 4 minutes). Drain on paper towels.