Oreo Cheesecake Cookies (5 Ingredients)
This recipe is a total gem! Cookie that taste like cheesecake, Oreo cheesecake!
This recipe contains cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour (all-purpose), flour (all-purpose), cookies (oreo)
18 - 22 Servings
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 tbsp. butter (salted), room temperature
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 10 oreos, broken
- 1. In the body of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed. Add the sugar and beat well. Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating in on low speed, just until incorporated. Fold in oreos until evenly distributed.
- 2. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- 3. 30 minutes prior to baking, preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 4. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough, roll them into rounds, and place them on the cookie sheet. Lightly press down on each cookie. Place pan in the oven to bake for 10-11 minutes, or until *just golden at the edges. They will still be very soft when you remove them from the oven - that's a good thing!
- 5. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 full minutes, then very carefully transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.