Skinny Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzle
A "skinny" cheesecake with chocolate drizzle that you won't know is skinny!
This recipe contains crust, graham crackers, unsalted butter, , eggs, cream cheese (1/3 less fat), chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), powdered sugar, vanilla extract, raspberries (frozen), powdered sugar, lemons,
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 cup(s) crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Cheesecake Filling
- 4 eggs, whites only
- 24 oz. cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 5 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to: 350F.
Cover the underneath of a springform pan with foil and butter the bottom to avoid crust from sticking.
- 2. Make crust: add melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and mix together. Pour into pan, pat down to form crust, bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 3. Make the filling:
In a food processor or mixer, add softened cream cheese, 4 egg whites, powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until mixture comes together, but do not over mix. Pour mixture overtop of crust mixture and smooth with a rubber spatula. Bake for 35 minutes.
- 4. The chocolate drizzle:
Melt chocolate in 15 second intervals in the microwave, add in a little butter so it won't harden. Drizzle or (for chocolate lovers) spread on top of cheesecake with a rubber spatula. Enjoy!