Italian Meat Loaf
Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and tomato sauce add Italian flavor to homemade meat loaf. Serve with pasta tossed with butter or olive oil and parmesan cheese.
This recipe contains beef (ground), bread crumbs, cheese (parmesan, grated), eggs, italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, tomato sauce
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese (1/4c + 1tbs divided)
- 1 eggs
- 4 tsp. perfect pinch italian seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can(s) 8oz. tomato sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, egg, 2 teaspoons of the Italian seasoning and remaining seasonings in large bowl.
- 2. Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Mix tomato sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Pour over top.
- 3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meat loaf is cooked through. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.