Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwich
This 5-ingredient taste of summer is so easy to make and it's a crowd pleaser. This will likely become a regular staple in your home.
This recipe contains chicken breasts, barbecue sauce, cheese (provolone), mayonnaise, hamburger buns
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup(s) bbq sauce
- 4 slice(s) provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 slice(s) buns (brioche or king's hawaiian)
- 1. Cook chicken in a pot of boiling salted water and until cooked through. Drain and shred chicken
- 2. In the same pot, over low heat, mix chicken and bbq sauce (keep hot).
- 3. Lightly toast buns and spread with mayo. Remove chicken from heat and place desired amount of chicken between buns with a slice of cheese.
- 4. I like mine a little melted so you can place it in the toaster oven for 2 minutes before serving.