Rich and creamy classic cheesecake.
This recipe contains graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, eggs
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2. Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 4. Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.