Super Juicy Chicken
Sweet, smoky, tangy grilled chicken. Great for a backyard barbecue!
This recipe contains chicken (bone in), fr_must (yellow), mcm_rub, paper plates, paper towels
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 3 lb. bone-in chicken (your choice of cut)
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet and smoky dry rub
- 1 pkg(s) paper plates
- 1 pkg(s) paper towels
- 1. Coat chicken evenly with mustard. Sprinkle with rub on all sides.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect medium-low heat (250°F to 325°F). Preheat grill by turning all burners to high with lid closed. Turn off burner(s) on one side of the grill. Turn burner on the other side to medium-low. Place chicken on unlit side of grill. Close lid.
Note: To maintain medium-low heat (250°F to 325°F), keep lid closed and adjust lit burner as necessary. Directions were developed using a gas grill. Grills vary; cooking time is approximate.
- 3. Grill 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature of thickest part of chicken is 165°F, turning occasionally. Move chicken to lit side of grill with skin-side down. Turn lit side of grill to high.
- 4. Grill, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes longer or until chicken is lightly charred, turning once. Serve on paper plates for easy clean up!