Chive & Onion Mashed Potatoes
No chopping required for these easy mashed potatoes. Their flavor comes from creamy ranch dressing and a chive and onion cream cheese spread.
This recipe contains potatoes (russet), milk, cream cheese (chive and onion), salad dressing (ranch)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 2 lb. baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 pkg(s) 7.5oz. chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/4 cup(s) ranch dressing
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 to 25 min. or until tender; drain.
- 2. Mash potatoes, gradually stirring in milk, cream cheese spread and dressing until light and fluffy.