Glazed Party Meatballs
The perfect flavor combination for meatballs so good, they'll be the hit of the party!
This recipe contains barbecue sauce, worcestershire, molasses, meatballs
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) molasses or honey
- 1 - 2 pkg(s) 36 frozen meatballs
- 1. Combine barbecue sauce, Worcestershire and molasses in large skillet. Heat to a boil. Stir in meatballs. Simmer, covered, about 10 min. until meatballs are heated through. Stir often. Serve meatballs with party picks.
- 2. This recipe can easily be doubled and heated in a slow cooker for a party buffet.