Roasted Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts
My absolute favorite way to fix brussel sprouts. The balsamic glaze is a perfect touch to top these off. These make for a great side or appetizer. You can use pancetta in place of bacon if you wish or omit the pork for a vegetarian friendly recipe.
This recipe contains brussel sprouts, onions (vidalia/sweet), bacon, olive oil, cooking spray, balsamic glaze, salt (sea), pepper (cracked)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 whole sweet onion, sliced thin
- 3 whole strips bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 - 4 ds. olive oil, to drizzle on top of sprouts
- cooking spray
- 4 - 6 ds. balsamic glaze, use as much as you like here
- 2 - 4 ds. sea salt, to taste
- 2 - 4 ds. fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400. For easier cleanup, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil generously with cooking spray.
- 2. Cut brussel sprouts in half and place flat side down onto baking sheet. Slice onion and bacon strips and scatter over and around the brussels.
- 3. Drizzle olive oil on top of the brussels, onion, and bacon. Top with desired amount of sea salt and pepper.
- 4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- 5. Top cooked brussels with desired amount of balsamic glaze and serve.