Healthy Banana Cookies
These cookies are nutritious, as well as delicious.
This recipe contains bananas, oats (rolled), dates, oil (vegetable), vanilla
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, mash bananas, stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla. Mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- 3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown.