Thai Salad with Peanut Dressing
This salad is so delicious and a refreshing change from your ordinary salad. I always like to make extra dressing for later use.
This recipe contains , eggs (boiled), baby spring mix, cucumbers, shredded carrots, shrimp, bell peppers (red), peanuts, fresh mint, fresh cilantro, , peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, rice vinegar, sesame oil
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 hard boiled eggs
- 8 oz. spring mix
- 1 whole cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots, shredded
- 8 - 10 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 whole red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1. Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add water to thin it out.
- 2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, remove from heat and add shrimp. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until shrimp turn pink. Drain and cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss together all salad ingredients. Drizzle dressing, enough to lightly coat the lettuce. Serve immediately.