Thai Salad with Shrimp and Peanut Dressing
This salad is so delicious and a refreshing change from your ordinary salad. I always like to make extra dressing for later use.
This recipe contains xxxxx, eggs, baby spring mix, cucumbers, carrots (shredded), shrimp, bell peppers (red), peanuts, fresh mint, fresh cilantro, xxxxx, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice (fresh), rice vinegar, sesame oil
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 eggs, boiled
- 8 oz. spring mix
- 1 whole cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup(s) carrots, shredded
- 8 - 10 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 whole red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup(s) hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1. Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add water to thin it out.
- 2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, remove from heat and add shrimp. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until shrimp turn pink. Drain and cool.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss together all salad ingredients. Drizzle dressing, enough to lightly coat the lettuce. Serve immediately.