Slow Cooker Chili
This slow cooker chili recipe will be a surefire hit for pot luck suppers and tailgate parties. Learn how to make chili for your next gathering by following the simple steps below.
This recipe contains beef (ground), chili seasoning, tomatoes (diced), beans (kidney), tomato sauce, salt, black pepper, ,
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg(s) McCormick® Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning
- 2 can(s) 14.5oz. diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 can(s) 15.5oz. kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can(s) 15.5oz. tomato sauce
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1. Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- 2. Place cooked beef, Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
- 3. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.