Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispies
Try this peanut butter twist on a childhood favorite treat!
This recipe contains marshmallows, cereal (rice), creamy peanut butter, chocolate chips, butter
6 - 8 Servings
- 1 pkg(s) 10oz. marshmallows
- 6 cup(s) rice cereal
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1. Melt the butter over medium heat in a large pan
- 2. Slowly add in marshmallows while stirring until all melted.
- 3. Remove mixture from heat, and add in the peanut butter
- 4. Pour mixture over cereal in a bowl and mix
- 5. Press into pan (best to butter fingers to prevent sticking)
- 6. Melt chocolate chips in microwave (on medium setting stirring every 20-30 seconds)
- 7. Pour over top of the cereal mixture, and let it cool for 15- 20 min
- 8. Enjoy!