Spicy Teriyaki Wings with Ranch
Sweet and spicy wings that will add a kick in any meal! Serve with celery, carrots and ranch on the side.
This recipe contains chicken wings, hot wing sauce, teriyaki sauce, salt, pepper, xxxxx, celery, carrots (baby), salad dressing (ranch), salad dressing (blue cheese)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 2 1/2 lb. bag frozen chicken wings
- 4 tbsp. buffalo style wing sauce
- 4 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 - 2 ds. salt
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper
- serving sides/suggestions
- 1 bunch celery
- 16 oz. baby carrots
- 1 pkg(s) ranch dressing- optional
- 1 pkg(s) blue cheese dressing- optional
- 1. Cook the chicken wings - fry, bake or grill depending on your taste. Add salt and pepper to season.
- 2. Add wing sauce and teriyaki sauce into a large bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken wings with the sauce until they are all evenly coated.
- 3. Serve with suggested sides and enjoy!