Barilla 3 Cheese & Basil Pesto Dip
Easy and delicious appetizer, that can be whipped up in a pinch.
This recipe contains basil pesto, provolone cheese, olive oil (extra virgin), cheese (ricotta), cream cheese, parsley (italian), fresh basil, crackers (ritz)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3 oz. Barilla Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1/2 cup(s) provolone cheese, diced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. italian parsley, chopped
- 1 - 2 tbsp. fresh basil, for garnish
- 1/2 pkg(s) crackers and/or breadsticks, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. In a small bowl combine, ricotta, provolone, and cream cheese then place into a small cast iron skillet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until melted and bubbling.
- 3. Remove the cast iron skillet from the oven and top with pesto.
- 4. Garnish with basil and serve with breadsticks or crackers.