Mustard Glazed Asparagus with Bacon and Crispy Onions
Drizzle asparagus with a dijon mustard glaze and sprinkle with crispy fried onions and bacon for a quick and tasty side. Feel free to double this recipe for a crowd!
This recipe contains mustard (dijon), honey, red wine vinegar, black pepper, asparagus, bacon, onions (french)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 5 slice(s) bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) crispy fried onions
- 1. Mix mustard, honey, vinegar and pepper in large bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Cook asparagus in boiling water in large uncovered skillet on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain well. Toss with mustard dressing in bowl; keep warm.
- 3. In the same skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in crispy fried onions; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle bacon mixture over asparagus. Serve immediately.