Fabulous Reuben Bread
This sandwich loaf may be baked the night before. Wrap individual servings in sandwich bags and pack for school lunches or picnics.
This recipe contains pizza dough, mustard (brown), deli turkey breast, sauerkraut, cheese (swiss, shredded), caraway seeds
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 pkg(s) 13.8oz. refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/3 cup(s) spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 lb. deli turkey breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sauerkraut, drained
- 2 oz. swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. caraway seed, optional
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Roll out pizza crust to 10 x 11-inch rectangle. Spread mustard on dough. Top with turkey, sauerkraut and cheese.
- 2. Roll up dough from short end jelly-roll style. Pinch ends together to seal; fold ends over. Brush top of dough with water; sprinkle with caraway seed. Make 3 small steam vents.
- 3. Place roll on greased baking sheet. Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices to serve.