Halibut Potato Salad
This halibut potato salad is just as good warm as it is cold. It hits all your favorite notes with the tanginess from the olive and artichokes, and sweetness from sun-dried tomatoes.
This recipe contains fish (halibut), potatoes (new), tomatoes (sun dried), parsley (italian), lemons, red wine vinegar, olive oil (extra virgin), garlic (fresh), salt, artichoke hearts, olives (green pimiento stuffed)
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 lb. halibut cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb. new potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic clove
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) artichokes hearts, bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) green olives, chopped
- 1. In a food processor, add sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and salt.
- 2. Pulse until well combined. Reserve half and pour the other half over the halibut and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 3. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add potatoes. Cook until tender and drain.
- 4. In a large skillet over medium heat, add halibut with it's marinade and cook. Stir in potatoes, add olives, artichokes and reserved marinade.
- 5. Serve immediately or refrigerate.