Creamy & Tangy Potato Salad
A perfect party side dish.
This recipe contains potatoes (yukon gold), mayonnaise, mustard (yellow), celery, scallions, eggs, sugar, salt, pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 lb. yukon gold potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green onion, minced
- 2 eggs, hard cooked, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover about 10 min. until tender. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place in large bowl.
- 2. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, celery, onion, eggs, sugar, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 3. Chill 1 hour before serving. Stir.