Once I learned about Korean gochuchang paste, I started using it in almost anything. It's such a wonderful ingredient and I'm confident your family will love it as well.
This recipe contains beef (thin cut sirloin), bok choy, , rice (jasmine), salt, pepper, , garlic, oil (sesame), ginger, gochujang, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. thinly sliced sirloin beef
- 8 oz. bok choy
- 1 1/2 cup(s) jasmin rice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 - 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 2 tbsp. gochujang
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 2 - 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1. Mix together marinade ingredients and marinate with beef for at least one hour or overnight.
- 2. Right before you start cooking the meat, prepare rice according to package directions.
- 3. Heat oil in a cast iron skillet and add beef with marinade. Add 1/4 cup of water and cook till beef is cooked through and sauce is reduced. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Meanwhile steam bok choy in a separate pot with about 1/4 cup of water for about 5 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper and a dash of sesame oil.
- 5. Serve beef with rice, bok choy and sauce. Enjoy.