Caramel Pecan Fudge
A gooey caramel layer sits atop creamy chocolate fudge. It's so easy that you can make multiple batches for holiday gift-giving.
(2 pieces = 1 Servings)
This recipe contains chocolate (baking), sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, pecans (chopped), caramel bits
Prep time: 10 min
- 12 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans, divided
- 1 pkg(s) caramels, unwrapped
- 1. Place chocolate in large microwavable bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after every minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in vanilla and 3/4 cup of the pecans. Pour into foil-lined 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2. Microwave caramels and 1 teaspoon water in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir until caramels are melted and smooth. Drizzle over top. Swirl with small knife for marble effect. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chopped pecans, pressing gently into fudge.
- 3. Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is set. Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 36 pieces. Store in tightly covered container at cool room temperature.