Guilt-Free Black Bean Brownies
Not only are these brownies guilt-free but they're actually really good for you. The combination of black beans, flaxseed, cacao and coconut oil will make these a staple dessert.
This recipe contains black beans, eggs, baking powder, cacao powder, salt, chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), honey, vanilla, coconut oil, flaxseed (milled)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 can(s) 15oz. black beans
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup(s) cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup(s) honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 cup(s) flaxseed
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Combine all ingredients except chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- 3. Stir in half of the chips. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 pan. Sprinkle the remaining chips all over the top.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.