The Best Oreo Dessert
Heavenly and dangerous. This is one of those desserts that you just can't stop eating.
This recipe contains cookies (oreo), butter, pudding mix (chocolate), milk, whipped topping, cream cheese, sugar (powdered, confectioners)
Prep time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) 14.3oz. double stuff oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 pkg(s) 3.9oz. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cup(s) cold milk
- 2 pkg(s) 8oz. cool whip
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1. Take large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter. Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs. You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs.
- 2. Set aside half of the cookie crumbs for the topping. Pour the other half of the cookie crumbs into a 9x13 baking pan. Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine. Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk. Cover and place in fridge to set.
- 4. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in the powdered sugar. Fold in one container of cool whip. Spread mixture over the cookie crust. Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture. Spread the other container of cool whip over the chocolate pudding layer. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.