Tuscan Crab Salad
Crab salad served on arugula and baby spinach.
This recipe contains crab meat, lemons, mustard (dijon), honey, salt, fresh garlic, oregano (dried), olive oil (extra virgin), artichoke hearts, olives (black), peppers (red, roasted), arugula, spinach (baby), salt, pepper, almonds (sliced)
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 8 oz. crab meat
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can(s) 6oz. artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) black olives, sliced
- 1 can(s) 6oz. roasted peppers, julienne
- 6 oz. arugula
- 4 oz. baby spinach leaves
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 3 oz. sliced almonds
- 1. Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt, garlic and oregano in a large bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly. Remove 1/4 cup dressing and set aside and reserve.
- 2. Add crab meat, artichokes, olives and roasted peppers to remaining dressing in mixing bowl.
- 3. Place arugula and spinach into a large bowl. Drizzle reserved dressing over and mix lightly till leaves are evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.