Grilled Sockeye Salmon
Light dish that is perfect for a summer time dinner.
This recipe contains fish (salmon), aluminum foil, curry powder, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder, onions, roma tomatoes
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 whole salmon fillets
- 4 aluminum foil sheets
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 whole onion, small
- 1/2 cup(s) roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1. Center an Alaska salmon fillet on each of the foil sheets.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, lemon pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture evenly over salmon fillets.
- 3. Slice onion into 8 rings and arrange two rings over each steak/fillet. Spoon tomatoes over onion rings.
- 4. Wrap and seal foil to form four packets. Cook, on medium hot grill, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness.