What could be better than the combination of butterscotch and peanut butter? Try this classic dessert today!
This recipe contains butterscotch (chips), peanut butter (creamy), chow mein noodles, marshmallows (mini)
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 pkg(s) 11oz. butterscotch flavored morsels
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1 can(s) 8.5oz. chow mein noodles
- 3 1/2 cup(s) miniature marshmallows
- 1. Line trays with wax paper.
- 2. Microwave morsels in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute; Stir. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- 3. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows; toss until all ingredients are coated.
- 4. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared trays. Refrigerate until ready to serve.