Fast Fiesta Tacos
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Here is an easy meal guaranteed to please the whole family.
This recipe contains beef (ground), taco seasoning, corn (white), tomatoes (with green chiles), beans (black), taco shells (hard)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) 11oz. corn, drained (optional)
- 1 can(s) 10oz. tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 can(s) 11oz. black beans, drained
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until it reaches an internal temperature of 160° F on a meat thermometer.
- 2. Add taco seasoning and cook according to packet instructions.
- 3. Stir in corn, tomatoes and black beans. Heat thoroughly. Serve in taco shells with your favorite toppings.
Suggested Toppings: Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded lettuce, sliced olives, salsa, guacamole and fresh cilantro.