Mediterranean Pan Roasted Salmon
Mediterranean Pan Roasted Salmon- rosemary, oregano, garlic, basil, fennel bulb, cherry tomatoes and lemons.
This recipe contains basil (dried), garlic powder, oregano (dried), rosemary, sea salt, fish (salmon), olive oil, olive oil, sugar, fennel bulb, tomatoes (cherry), lemons
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 tsp. gourmet organic basil
- 1 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. organic oregano, ground mediterranean
- 1/2 tsp. organic rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. sicilian sea salt
- 4 whole salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 whole fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1 whole Lemon wedges
- 1. Mix seasonings in medium bowl. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons over salmon. Reserve remaining seasoning mixture in bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Place salmon, skin-side up, in skillet. Cook 5 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, add sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons oil to reserved seasoning mixture; mix well. Add fennel and tomatoes; toss to coat. Turn salmon fillets. Place fennel mixture around salmon in skillet. Cook 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.