Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
These cheese and bacon stuffed mushrooms are great for entertaining!
This recipe contains mushrooms, cream cheese, fresh garlic, bacon, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), fresh parsley
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 oz. cheese, sharp shredded
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove stems from mushrooms; discard or reserve for another use.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients; spoon into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking dish. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.