BLT Turkey Meatball Skewers
Great as an appetizer!
This recipe contains meatballs (turkey), bacon, tomatoes (cherry), lettuce (iceberg), blue cheese dressing, skewers
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 24 oz. turkey meatballs, (2 packs)
- 8 slice(s) slices of bacon
- 24 whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 whole small head of iceberg lettuce, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pkg(s) blue cheese dressing (optional)
- 1 pkg(s) skewers
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. Slice each bacon strip into 3 pieces. Wrap each piece around a meatball.
- 3. Place on nonstick aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, with bacon seam side down.
- 4. Bake 15 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
- 5. Allow meatballs to cool slightly. Thread a skewer or toothpick with 1 lettuce chunk and 1 cherry tomato, followed by a bacon-wrapped meatball.
- 6. Transfer to a platter and serve with blue cheese dressing (optional).