Spicy Sausage Queso
Sausage Queso- ground Italian sausage, velveeta cheese and salsa.
This recipe contains sausage (italian, ground), velveeta cheese, salsa, garlic powder, basil (dried), crackers (triscuit), , anise seeds, fennel seeds
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 16 oz. ground italian sausage
- 32 oz. velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 pkg(s) 16oz. chunky salsa
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1 pkg(s) triscuit crackers, for serving
- 1 tsp. 1 tsp. anise seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp. 1 tbsp. fennel seeds, crushed
- 1. In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Place cheese in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until melted, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 3. Stir in the salsa, seasonings and sausage. Microwave 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 4. Serve with triscuit crackers.