Fresh Baby Spinach Salad
A healthy, colorful, spinach salad.
This recipe contains spinach (baby), oranges (blood), beets, walnuts
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 1/2 lb. baby spinach, stems removed
- 2 whole blood oranges
- 3 whole red beets
- 8 tbsp. hazelnuts or walnuts, peeled and toasted
- 1. Wash and remove stems from baby spinach leaves and gently towel dry.
- 2. Remove skin and pith from blood oranges and cut into segments.
- 3. Roast beets in a 400-degree oven for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- 4. Cool, remove skin and cut into strips.
- 5. Toss spinach with dressing and oranges.
- 6. Put on plates and sprinkle with nuts and beets.